Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Kreative Blogger Award



I was honoured to recieve the Kreative Blogger award this morning from the lovely and creative Maryanne from Little Bird Decor

Now that I have been given the award there are rules that I need to follow to share the love.
1. Copy the award picture and post on your blog
2. Thank the person and link to their blog
3. Write 7 things about yourself that we do not know
    ~ I look forward to my latte in the morning
    ~ I am an early riser
    ~ I love cooking Donna Hay is my favourite
    ~ I enjoy reading magazines
    ~ I love handmade
    ~ I love reading blogs
    ~ Love quality time with family and shopping, going on picnics and holidays
4. Choose 7 other blogs to send the award to
5. Link to those 7 other blogs 
      
      ~ Little Pinwheel
     ~  Style Me Gorgeous
      ~ Mama Loves to Shop
      ~ Bloesum Kids
      ~ Babyccinokids
      ~ The Cupcake Wrapper Company     




6. Let those bloggers know


   

3 comments:

  1. thank you lovely! That is super kind of you....love your new blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so flattered!!! Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhhhhhhhhh you are soooooooooooooo sweet! Thank you! I appreciate this sooo much! I love your blog as well and I am looking forward to featuring your shop!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails